- 1 cup cooked rice (I prefer to use brown organic for a more nutritious option.)
- 4 cups water (filtered)
- Dash salt
- 1 Tablespoon sweetener (optional)
- Additional flavouring (optional: vanilla for vanilla-flavoured milk)
1. Place all ingredients in blender.
2. Blend for four minutes in a regular blender, or two minutes in high-speed blender.
- Use less or more rice, depending on how thin or thick you like your rice milk to be. Standard rice milk is thinner than regular cow’s milk.
- Filtered water is extremely important.
- Add other flavourings like chocolate too. Makes a great alternative to chocolate milk.