5 Minute Air Fryer Biscuit Pizzas are the perfect solution to snack time or dinner time! Super easy and versatile these pizzas bake to perfection in the air fryer.
Pizza is a favorite at our house. And when it’s homemade and super easy, it is even better. I am adding this biscuit pizza to these already tried and true favorites, Stromboli, Homemade Pizza and Air Fryer Pizzas.
Quick and Easy Biscuit Pizzas
This 5 minute biscuit pizza recipe is the quick and easy! The biscuits cook up a tender almost flakey crust that’s absolutely luscious. Topped with your favorite pizza sauce and your favorite pizza toppings, it just can’t be beat. The circulating air that is the cooking element for air fryers heats the pizzas evenly creating the ideal crust. Not only is the crust flakey, buttery and heavenly, but the toppings get cooked perfectly too. These are going to become a family favorite!
I love kid friendly dinners, just like these quick and easy english muffin pizzas, these biscuits are a kids dream. They can roll out the dough, and put on their own toppings. My kids tend to eat better when they help make it. These are easy enough and fast enough you can make them for dinner or great after school snack. This is going to change pizza night at your house. You are going to love the results the air fryer gives these biscuit pizzas. It is so good, you have to try them!
Air Fryer Biscuit Pizza Ingredients
Simple ingredients that you can find easily at your local grocery store make this super easy. Buy an extra can of biscuits so you always have some on hand. That way you can have these whenever the craving strikes.
- Refrigerated biscuits: Regular or grand biscuits. If you use grand see note below.
- Pizza Sauce: Use your favorite jarred or homemade.
- Desired Toppings: I used mini pepperonis and olives.
- Mozzarella Cheese: Shred your own for the best results.
- Olive Oil Spray: Avoid sprays with additives, they can ruin your air fryer basket over time.
Only 5 Minutes to Make!
Roll them out, top them and bake them! These biscuit pizzas are done from start to finish in about 15 minutes. Ideal for a crazy weekday or lazy weekend. Pair with a salad and some bread sticks and you have dinner done!
- Preparation: Lightly spray the bottom of your air fryer with olive oil spray.
- Biscuits: Flatten each biscuit in the bottom of your air fryer basket.
- Sauce: Spread with 1 Tablespoon pizza sauce.
- Top: Add desired toppings, I used mini pepperonis and sliced olives.
- Cheese: Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake: Turn air fryer to 350 degrees and bake for 5 minutes or until golden.
- Note: If you use grand biscuits, just increase the cooking time to 8-10 minutes and only two will fit in the air fryer.
Tips for the Best Biscuit Air Fryer Pizzas
These biscuit air fryer pizzas are perfect for a pizza party. Have all the biscuits ready to go and a buffet of toppings, see below for ideas. Your party goers can make their own pizzas, which everyone loves to do. Have extra biscuits on hand. These are so fun and good, they’ll want more than just one!
- Spray: Like I have mentioned before, do not use non stick sprays in your air fryer. The additives will ruin your air fryer basket over time. Use only oil sprays. You can make your own by placing oil in a pump or spray dispenser.
- Make: It might be easier for your kids, guests etc., to make their pizzas before you place them in the air fryer. If this is the case be sure to flour the surface of your cutting board, counter or cookie sheet. Whatever you happen to be using. This way they will come up easily. Use a large spatula to transfer to your air fryer basket.
- Keep your toppings Small: Chop your toppings up small. This way they will cover your pizza evenly and cook evenly too.
- Store: If you have leftovers keep them in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days. Reheat them in the air fryer at 350 degrees for 2 minutes.
Variations for Air Fryer Mini Pizzas
Pizza these days comes in all sorts of varieties, and there is no reason these biscuit pizzas cannot do the same. If you can imagine it, you can make it. Here are some ideas to get you started.
- Sauces: This is the base of great flavor. Your creations will start here. Think BBQ Sauce, Alfredo, Marinara, or a simple brush of olive oil and fresh garlic. And don’t forget to try pesto sauce, oh yum!!
- Toppings: The list here is endless. Start with your meats; chicken, pepperoni, salami, sausage, hamburger, bacon and ham. Then add your vegetables; peppers, zucchini, onions, pepperoncini, olives, mushrooms, tomatoes, spinach, tomatoes, artichokes, and pineapple.
- Cheese: Your going to want to put your cheese on last, so it keeps everything in place. Besides the standard mozzarella try using cheddar, provolone, havarti, blue cheese, gouda, parmesan, gorgonzola, and Pecorino-Romano.
More Air Fryer Inspiration
- Perfect Air Fryer Steak with Garlic Herb Butter
- Air Fryer Fried Pickles
- Seriously Amazing Air Fryer Hand Pies
- Perfect Air Fryer Salmon
- Air Fryer Crispy Parmesan Brussel Sprouts
Air Fryer Biscuit Mini Pizzas
- 1 can regular refrigerated biscuits*
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- I used mini pepperonis, sliced olives
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- olive oil spray
Lightly spray the bottom of your air fryer with olive oil spray. Flatten each biscuit in the bottom of your air fryer basket.
Spread with 1 tablespoon pizza sauce.
Add desired toppings. I used mini pepperonis and sliced olives.
Sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese.
Turn air fryer to 350 degrees and bake for 5 minutes or until golden.