Fall is the perfect time of year to bake and cook with apples. Here are over 100 apple recipes to make for fall apple season and beyond.
You’ll find apple recipes from breakfast to dessert and everything in between. Whether you are looking for sweet or savory apple recipes, there are plenty to make for your family and friends.
Apple Breakfast Recipes
- Apple Butter Danish with Apple Spice Glaze – this Danish is a slice of heaven.
- Apple Cream Cheese Breakfast Pastry this is a great breakfast pastry you will love.
- Apple Oatmeal Pancakes are packed with healthy ingredients.
- Caramel Apple Monkey Bread – It’s not your everyday Monkey bread.
- Caramel Apple Oatmeal – This is an excellent breakfast everyone will love.
- Caramel Apple Sticky Buns would be perfect for a lazy Sunday morning.
- Cinnamon Apple Oatmeal is a big batch recipe perfect for brunch.
Apple Fritter Recipes
- Air Fryer Apple Fritters – Easy to make with refrigerated biscuit dough.
- Apple Fritters with homemade apple filling.
- Vegan Apple Fritters with sweet vanilla glaze.
Apple Bread Recipes
- Apple Cheddar Biscuits – Sure everyone loves garlic cheddar biscuits, why not they these?
- Apple Bread spiced with cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg.
- Apple Gorgonzola Sourdough Bread is great to enjoy any time of the day.
- Bread Machine Apple Bread flavored with homemade apple pie spice.
- Gluten Free Applesauce Bread made with oat flour is Paleo too.
Apple Muffin Recipes
Apple Scones Recipes
- Apple Scones with Maple Cinnamon Glaze made with buttermilk for rich flavor.
- Apple Cinnamon Scones are round like biscuits and made with a fresh apple.
- Irish Apple Scones made with cream.
Apple Dessert Recipes
- Apple Bread Pudding with caramel sauce.
- Apple Dumplings are a classic and old-fashioned dessert not to be missed.
- Apple Ice Cream with salted caramel swirl.
- Apple Turnovers are easy to make with puff pastry.
- Baked Apples stuffed with almonds, cinnamon, and honey.
- Caramel Apple Taquitos are the perfect dessert for a Mexican dinner.
Apple Bars Recipes
- Apple Blondies with Maple Glaze are made with fresh apples.
- Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Bars are a great afternoon snack.
- Apple Crisp Bars with shortbread crust and crumble topping.
- Apple Streusel Cheesecake Bars with shortbread crust.
- Brown Butter Apple Blondies with salted butterscotch glaze.
- Salted Caramel Apple Pie Bars with bourbon apple filling.
Apple Cake Recipes
- Apple Bundt Cake with caramel sauce.
- Apple Coffee Cake with crumb topping.
- Apple Dump Cake made with either spice or yellow cake mix.
- Apple Spice Cake with cinnamon, nutmeg, raisins, and walnuts.
- Applesauce Cake with warm spices, nuts, and raisins.
- Apple Tatin Cake is an upside-down apple cake served with maple caramel sauce.
- Jewish Apple Cake is a dense cake loaded with apple chunks.
- Irish Apple Cake flavored with ginger, nutmeg, and allspice.
- Italian Apple Cake made with extra virgin olive oil.
Apple Cupcake Recipes
- Apple Butter Cupcakes topped with apple butter buttercream frosting.
- Apple Pie Cupcakes with vanilla frosting.
- Caramel Apple Cupcakes – Who could resist these cupcakes?
Apple Cheesecake Recipes
- Apple Streusel Cheesecake is made with applesauce and served with caramel sauce.
- Caramel Apple Blondie Cheesecake – It is two favorite desserts in one.
Apple Cobbler Recipes
- Bisquick Apple Cobbler is so easy to make!
- Sugar Cookie Apple Cobbler is easy to make with refrigerated sugar cookie dough.
Apple Crisp Recipes
- Homemade Apple Crisp with buttery cinnamon and oat topping.
- Dutch Oven Apple Crisp with oat topping.
- Keto Apple Crisp is a wonderful low-carb dessert.
- Slow Cooker Apple Crisp will have your home smelling delightful as it slowly cooks in the Crock-Pot.
- Sugar Free Apple Crisp is perfect for anyone wanting to reduce their sugar intake.
- Traeger Apple Crisp for a dessert baked on a grill.
- Vegan Apple Crisp is also gluten-free.
Apple Crumble Recipes
- Apple Raspberry Crumble is a great combination of apples and berries.
- Ginger Spiced Apple Crumble with nut topping.
- Gluten Free Caramel Apple Crumble made with buckwheat and white rice flour.
- Vegan Apple Crumble is sweetened with banana and dates.
Apple Cookie Recipes
- Apple Cider Snaps are similar to ginger snaps and have rich molasses flavor.
- Apple Oatmeal Cookies are chewy and made with applesauce, apples, and cinnamon.
- Apple Spice Cookies are soft, cake-like, and loaded with chopped apples and pecans.
- Caramel Apple Cookies are made with apple juice and covered in a sweet caramel glaze.
- Caramel Apple Popcorn Cookies – Do you love popcorn and salted caramel? You can enjoy the flavor of popcorn and apple when mixed.
Apple Pie Recipes
- Apple Hand Pies – These tasty little pies are filled with apple pie filling and Frosted Flakes cereal.
- Caramel Apple Pie – The caramel adds the perfect touch to this pie.
- Dutch Apple Pie with a crumb crust.
- McDonald’s Apple Pie is easy to make with puff pastry.
- Old Fashioned Apple Pie with flaky pie crust.
- Sugar Free Apple Pie for those who want or need to cut back on sugar.
Apple Tart Recipes
- Apple Tart – This is a beautiful recipe to serve for dessert or on a Sunday morning.
- Apple Tart with Caramel Sauce has a graham cracker crust.
- Apple Tart with Meringue that’s crispy on top and soft in the middle.
Apple Butter Recipes
- Instant Pot Apple Butter – This vegan recipe can also be made on the stovetop.
- Slow Cooker Apple Butter – Delicious old-fashioned apple butter with cinnamon, vanilla, and pumpkin pie spice.
Apple Cocktail Recipes
- Caramel Apple Martini – Apple Martinis get such a bad rap. Enjoy one made with fresh juice.
- Green Apple Sangria is just like the one at Olive Garden.
- Spiced Apple Cider Sangria – This is a fun take on sangria.
- Washington Apple Drink – Can be made as a shot, martini, or cocktail.
Apple Smoothie Recipes
- Apple Pie Protein Smoothie is great for breakfast or after a workout.
- Apple Pie Smoothie topped with coconut whipped cream.
- Apple Smoothie with almond milk, oats, banana, and peanut butter.
- Homemade Applesauce made on the stovetop and flavored with cinnamon.
- Instant Pot Applesauce is a quick and easy way to make this tasty treat.
Apple Main Dish Recipes
- Brie Turkey Burgers – The creamy brie and the savory turkey combine perfectly to make these burgers.
- Instant Pot Apple Cider Pork Loin is great for a fall dinner.
- Cider Braised Apple Thighs with apples and onions.
Apple Salad Recipes
- Apple Bacon Gorgonzola Salad – Apples pair beautifully with blue cheese.
- Grilled Apple and Pear Salad with maple walnut vinaigrette dressing.
- Kale Salad with Apples, bacon, pecans, and feta cheese.
- Arby’s Pecan Chicken Salad – This salad is filled with apples, pecans, and grapes. So tasty.
- Subway Orchard Chicken Salad – This is on the Subway menu for only part of the year.
- Waldorf Salad is a classic salad with apples, pineapple, celery, and pecans.
- Wendy’s Apple Pecan Salad with Chicken is a hearty salad perfect for a fall day.
Apple Side Dish Recipes
- Apple Stuffing is perfect for your Thanksgiving or Christmas turkey.
- Baked Sweet Potatoes and Apples – This is my Grandmother’s recipe, food at its best.
- Cracker Barrel Fried Apples you can recreate this famous dish at home.
- Fried Apples – these are unique as rings but you can also make them sliced.
Apple Snack Recipes
- Air Fryer Apple Chips are great for a healthy snack.
- Apple Pumpkin Fruit Roll Ups – One bite of these roll-ups and you won’t grab another box of them at the store.
- Baked Apple Chips are crunchy and flavored with cinnamon.
- Caramel Apples – These are made on the stovetop.
Apple Dog Treats Recipes
- Dog Donuts made with fresh apples and applesauce.
- Apple Cinnamon Dog Treats made with peanut butter and oats.